As time goes by our skin faces changes like loss of elasticity, firmness as well as moisture which contributes to the appearance of wrinkles caused by a number of factors besides the aging process the main one being the Sun of course.
Makeup and other chemicals we use every day stay on our skin and encourages the loss off college, therefore, in therefore wrinkles appear in a matter of time.
However there is always a way to at least slow down the wrinkling process and it is not a through all of these much commercialized ant-aging products or undergoing the trouble of plastic surgery with all of those face lifts and botox.
However all of these products can be replaced with some natural ones- like Vitamin E, lemons, egg whites as well as coconut oil and today we are going to focus on Vitamin E mostly.
Vitamin E can be used in a huge number of ways to slow down the aging process alone or combined and if you follow the one step at a time process described below you will see an amazing difference. Make sure to always clean your face as possible as It can before you do all of these steps.
1. Direct Application of Vitamin E Oil
– Squeeze the oil out of two capsules of Vitamin E oil
– Apply it to the affected areas with your fingers
– Massage the areas with round movements
– Go to sleep
– Wash it off with lukewarm water in the morning
– Do this every day
2. Vitamin E Oil and Aloe Vera
– Mix this oil with a teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel
– Using your fingers, yet again massage the affected areas
– Leave it on for 30 minutes
– Wash it off and dry your skin
– Do this every day
3. Vitamin E Oil, Honey, Yogurt and Lemon Juice
Honey moisturizes your skin and helps during the detox process. Yogurt is responsible for the amount of hydration and elasticity levels of your skin. And lemon juice reduces pores.
– Use 3 Vitamin E capsules
– Put ½ teaspoon honey, ½ teaspoon lemon juice, 2 teaspoons yogurt and vitamin E oil
– Mix them all together then put the mixture on your face with your fingers
– Let it on for at least 20 minutes
– Wash your face and dry it off
– Also do this every day
4. VITAMIN E OIL AND OLIVE OIL
Olive oil provides hydration and nourishment of the skin and is rich with anti-oxidants which destroy the free radicals.
– Mix ¼ teaspoon of Vitamin E oil and ¼ teaspoon of olive oil
– Put this on your face before you go to sleep
– Massage for two or three minutes than go to bed
– Wash it off in the morning with cold water
– Do the procedure every day
5. VITAMIN E SMOOTHIE
Drinking this sort of smoothies will allow you to prevent wrinkles from appearing successfully and rapidly.
– Blend 1 cup of spinach, ½ banana (ripe), 2 tablespoons avocado and 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
– Put 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1 cup almond milk.
– Blend again.
– Add ½ cup crushed ice and blend again
– Drink this smoothie every day
Source: Energy Healthy Food